Procedure to recover/modify your access password:
(1) Users who access Moodle with an UAM identifier (ID-UAM), that is your UAM email:
- You have to manage your password recovery/change in a centralized way, in the Self service account management.
- To recover your password, use the link "¿Ha Olvidado La Contraseña?" on the main page of the Self service. You can find more details about this procedure in the following guide.
(2) Users who do not access Moodle with UAM identifier (ID-UAM), but with local accounts or an unofficial email:
- You have to fill in one of the two fields in the following form ("Username" or "Email address"). After you are found in the database, we will send an email mail with instructions for accessing to Moodle again.